I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Dominique Luong Vinh, M.B.A., M.D.
Languages: English, French, Vietnamese
Expertise: Botox Spasticity Treatment, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Neurologic Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke Rehabilitation
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-5476
4940 Eastern Avenue
Dept of PMR AA Building Level 011654
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Vinh is a physiatrist in the Johns Hopkins Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He specializes in rehabilitation after brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and similar conditions that require neurologic rehabilitation.
Dr. Vinh began his medical career as a primary care physician after completing his internal medicine residency and fellowship in rheumatology and immunology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
His interest in rehabilitative medicine took roots during his military service as a Lieutenant Commander of the United States Navy. Prior to Johns Hopkins, Dr. Vinh was on clinical faculty at Northwestern University / The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, as well as managed a private practice.
He is a regular lecturer at the College of William and Mary Mason School of Business on the topics of operations management: IT in medicine.
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School (1988)
- Akron General Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1992)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2000)
- Cleveland Clinic / Rheumatology (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1996)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab / Brain Injury Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2002)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab / Spinal Cord Injury Medicine (2002)