I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Hui Sun, M.D., Ph.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Research Interests: Congential Heart Disease; Calcium Channels
Dr. Hui Sun is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a research associate in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Her work focuses on cardiovascular disease.
She received her M.D. from Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences, China, and a Ph.D. from University of Claude Bernard-Lyon I, France. She completed her post-doctoral training from Montreal Heart Institute in Canada and worked as research scientist in the Heart & Stroke Leward Center of Excellence, University of Toronto, and as a senior scientist at Excigen, Inc., in Baltimore, before joining Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Sun is a member of the Society for Neuroscience and the American Physiological Society. Her work has been recognized with an American Heart Association Scientist Development Award.
- Instructor of Medicine
- M.D., Sun Yat Sen University of Medical Sciences - College of Medicine - Guangdong - Kwangtung (China) (1983)
- Ph.D., University Claude-Bernard - U.E.R. De Medicine Grange Blanche - Lyon - (Lyon I) (France) (1994)
Research & Publications
Contact for Research Inquiries
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Activities & Honors
- American Heart Association Scientist Development Award, 2011 - 2015
- American Physiological Society, 2010
- Society for Neuroscience, 2017