I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Tricia Ann Murdock, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Expertise: Gynecologic/Obstetric Pathology, Pathology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
401 North Broadway
Pathology, Weinberg Building, Suite 2242
Baltimore, MD 21231-2410 map
Tricia A. Murdock, M.D., is an assistant of pathology at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland and a pathologist in the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C. Dr. Murdock is board certified in anatomic pathology by the American Board of Pathology.
Dr. Murdock has an expertise in surgical pathology and gynecologic pathology.
Dr. Murdock earned her medical degree at University of Washington School of Medicine. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at University of Vermont Medical Center, followed by a residency in pathology. Dr. Murdock went on to complete a gynecologic pathology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Murdock is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, as well as a member of the College of American Pathologists, and the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology.
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
- MD, University Of Washington School Of Medicine (2008)
- University of Vermont Medical Center / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2012)
- University of Vermont Medical Center / Pathology (2015)
- American Board of Pathology / Anatomic Pathology (2015)
Research & Publications
Sinno, A.K., Peijnenburg, E., Fader, A.N., Temkin, S.M., Stone, R., Levinson, K., Murdock, T., Tanner, E.J. "Reducing overtreatment: A comparison of lymph node assessment strategies for endometrial cancer." Gynecol Oncol. 2016 Nov;143(2):281-286. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2016.08.323. Epub 2016 Aug 24.
Activities & Honors
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- College of American Pathologists
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology