I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Stacy Lorine Cooper, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Oncology
Expertise: Cancer, Leukemia, Pediatric Lymphomas, Pediatrics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Instructor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2015)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Hematology (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2013)
- Medical License, Maryland Board of Physicians (2008)
Research & Publications
Cooper SL, Guo H, Friedman A. The +37 kb Cebpa Enhancer is Critical for Cebpa Myeloid Gene Expression and Contains Functional Sites that Bind SCL, GATA2, C/EBPa, PU.1, and Additional Ets Factors. PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0126385. PMCID 4418761
Klaus SA, Frank SM, Salazar JH, Cooper SL, Beard L, Abdullah F, Fackler JC, Heitmiller ES, Ness PM, Resar LM. Hemoglobin thresholds for transfusion in pediatric patients at a large academic health center. Transfusion 2015; 55(12):2890-7.
Cooper SL, Arceci RJ, Gamper CJ, Teachey DT, Schafer ES. Successful Treatment of Recurrent Autoimmune Cytopenias in the Context of Sinus Histiocytosis with Massive Lymphadenopathy Using Sirolimus. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015; 63(2):358-60.
Guo H, Cooper SL, Friedman AD. In Vivo Deletion of the Cebpa +37kb Enhancer Markedly Reduces Cebpa mRNA in Myeloid Progenitors but Not in Non-Hematopoeitic Tissues to Impair Grandulopoiesis. PLoS One. 2016 Mar 3;11 (3). PMCID 26937964.
Contact for Research Inquiries
Bunting-Blaustein Cancer Research Bldg
1650 Orleans St
Baltimore, MD, MD 21287 map
Activities & Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, 2007
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2007
- American Society of Hematology, 2012
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2015
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors, 2015