I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Gang Zheng, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Languages: English, Chinese, Mandarin
Expertise: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical
Research Interests: Molecular Pathology; Hematopathology
Dr. Gang Zheng is an assistant professor of Pathology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include molecular diagnostics, hematopathology, and hemostasis. He received M.D. from Peking University and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University. He completed residencies, and fellowships in hematopathology and molecular pathology, at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
His research efforts are focusing on the following topics: 1) Applications of genomics technologies and molecular diagnostics in further understanding hematologic diseases; 2) New test development, validation, and quality assurance in molecular diagnostics and hematology tests.
He was the recipient of clinical pathology teaching award, Young Investigator's award in clinical research and Eggleston research award at Johns Hopkins University, and his publications encompass the field of molecular diagnostics and hematology.
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
Departments / Divisions
- Pathology - Hematologic Pathology
- MD, Beijing Medical University (Peking University Health Science Center) (1997)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pathology (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Hematopathology (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Pathology / Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (2014)
- American Board of Pathology / Molecular Genetic Pathology (2017)
- American Board of Pathology / Pathology - Hematology (2014)