I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Noushin Yahyavi Firouz Abadi, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Farsi, French
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Yahyavi received her medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She did her internship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH followed by a Diagnostic Radiology Residency at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University in St. Louis, MO. She then did a two-year Neuroradiology Fellowship at the Johns Hopkins University, during the second year of which she served as a clinical Instructor.
Dr. Yahyavi returned to Johns Hopkins in 2017 from Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group of Kaiser Permanente where she served as sub-specialty chief of Neuroradiology. Her research interests include functional imaging, resting state fMRI, vessel wall imaging, and advanced imaging of stroke. She has authored/co-authored over 25 peer-reviewed publications.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Neuroradiology
- MD, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2007)
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroradiology (2015)