I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Noushin Yahyavi Firouz Abadi, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Farsi, French
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Yahyavi received her medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She did her internship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH followed by a Diagnostic Radiology Residency at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University in St. Louis, MO. She then did a two-year Neuroradiology Fellowship at the Johns Hopkins University, during the second year of which she served as a clinical Instructor.
Dr. Yahyavi returned to Johns Hopkins in 2017 from Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group of Kaiser Permanente where she served as sub-specialty chief of Neuroradiology. Her research interests include functional imaging, resting state fMRI, vessel wall imaging, and advanced imaging of stroke. She has authored/co-authored over 25 peer-reviewed publications.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Neuroradiology
- MD, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2007)
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroradiology (2015)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2015)
- American Board of Radiology / Neuroradiology (2017)