I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Mehrdad Fetrat, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Farsi
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
601 N Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Mehrdad Fetrat is an Instructor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. His areas of clinical expertise include diagnostic radiology and pediatric imaging.
Dr. Fetrat received his medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences and completed his residency at Detroit Medical Center in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Pediatric Imaging
- MD, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2005)
- Detroit Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2016)