I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Thelma Ayensu, M.D.
Expertise: Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine
Kane and Davis Associates PLLC
Appointment Phone: 301-320-3361
6400 Goldsboro RD
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. Thelma Ayensu is an infectious disease specialist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Ayensu is board certified in infectious diseases and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She practices out of Kane and Davis Associates, located in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Ayensu earned her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, followed by a fellowship in infectious diseases at the University of Alabama Hospital.
Dr. Ayensu is a member of the International Society of Travel Medicine and the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD; Internal Medicine, Wayne State University School Of Medicine (2007)
- Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2010)
- University of Alabama Hospital / Infectious Diseases (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
Activities & Honors
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- Infectious Diseases Society of America