I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Antoine Azar, M.D.
Clinical Director, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Arabic, French
Expertise: Allergic Rhinitis, Allergy and Immunology, Asthma, Chronic Sinusitis, Drug Reactions, Immunotherapy, Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-550-2300
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle Asthma and Allergy Center Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Antoine Azar is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include allergy and immunology, asthma, immunotherapy, sinusitis and drug reactions. Dr. Azar serves as the clinical director of the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Azar earned his M.D. from the American University of Beirut. He completed residency programs at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and the American University of Beirut. He performed a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
- Clinical Director, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine (1999)
- American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2001)
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics - GME / Internal Medicine (2004)
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics - GME / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2007)
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (2007)
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Immunodeficiency and Acute Exacerbation of COPD (AECOPD)
Lecture, 25th Annual Fall Symposium, Baltimore, MD (12/11/2015)
Johns Hopkins Medicine Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology