I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
William A Davis, M.D.
Drs Kane and Davis Associates PLLC
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-320-3361
6400 Goldsboro RD Suite 330 Bethesda, MD 20817
Phone: 301-320-3361 | Fax: 301-320-0171
Dr. William A. Davis is an infectious disease specialist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Davis is certified in infectious disease and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Drs. Kane and Davis Associates in Bethesda, Md.
Dr. Davis earned his medical degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University Hospital, where he also went on to complete a fellowship in infectious diseases.
Dr. Davis has been named a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine and a Super Doctor by the Washington Post.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, West Virginia University School of Medicine (1973)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1976)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1979)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Infectious Diseases (1978)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (1984)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1976)