I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Vikrom P Mahat, M.D.
Languages: English, Chinese, Thai
V Patrick Mahat MDPC
3301 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Vikrom P. Mahat is an otolaryngologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mahat is board certified in otolaryngology. He has a private practice in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Mahat earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in general surgery at Georgetown University Hospital, followed by residencies in otolaryngology and general surgery at the Pennsylvania State University.
Dr. Mahat has been named a Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly.
Dr. Mahat has contributed to various publications and presentations on otolaryngology topics.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1971)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / General Surgery (1973)
- Penn State College of Medicine / Otolaryngology (1975)
- Penn State College of Medicine / General Surgery (1976)
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery / Otolaryngology (1976)