I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Vincent Guy Desiderio, M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Expertise: Neuromuscular Disease, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rothschild and Desiderio
Appointment Phone: 202-686-1286
3301 New Mexico Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Vincent G. Desiderio is an orthopaedic surgeon at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Desiderio is board certified and has been in practice for 41 years. He practices out of Rothschild & Desiderio Mds in Washington, D.C. and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Howard University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center, Providence Hospital and Washington D.C. VA Medical Center.
Dr. Desiderio has an expertise in physical medicine and rehabilitation, as well as neuromuscular medicine.
Dr. Desiderio earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in general surgery at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center and a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Georgetown University Hospital.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1974)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center / General Surgery (1976)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Orthopedic Surgery (1980)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopedic Surgery (1981)