I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Shannon B Green, M.D.
Expertise: Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Obstetrics, Women's Health
Foxhall OBGYN Associates PC
Appointment Phone: 202-244-3523
5215 Loughboro Rd NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Shannon B. Green is an obstetrician and gynecologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Green is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She practices out of Foxhall OB/GYN Associates, located in Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Building A in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Green works in all areas of obstetrics and gynecology, including preventative women’s health and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Green earned her undergraduate and medical degrees from Georgetown University. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at George Washington University School of Medicine.
Dr. Green is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, as well as a member of the Medical Alumni Board and on the Board of Governors at Georgetown University.
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2007)
- George Washington University Hospital / Obstetrics & Gynecology (2011)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2014)
Activities & Honors
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Medical Alumni Board, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Board of Governors, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.