I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Sean M Dwyer, M.D.
Expertise: Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Angiography, Echocardiography, Internal Medicine, Pacemakers
Cardiology and Internal Medicine, PA
Appointment Phone: 301-656-9070
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Barlow Building Suite 925
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Sean M. Dwyer is a cardiologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Dwyer is certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Cardiology and Internal Medicine in Chevy Chase, Md.
Dr. Dwyer earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center of New York, followed by a fellowship in cardiology at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Dr. Dwyer is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Dwyer has been named a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1976)
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York / Medicine (1979)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center (DC) / Cardiology (1981)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1982)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor, Consumers' Checkbook
- Top Doctor, Washingtonian Magazine
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- Consultant, Federal Aviation Administration