I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Steven P Davison, M.D.
DAVinci Plactic Surgery
Appointment Phone: 202-966-9590
3301 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Steven P. Davison is a plastic surgeon affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, as well as a professor of plastic surgery and otolaryngology at Georgetown University. Dr. Davison is board certified in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery and otolaryngology. He practices out of DaVinci Plastic Surgery in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Davison has expertise in plastic and reconstructive surgery, facial plastic surgery, head and neck reconstruction, cosmetic surgery of the breasts and body, otolaryngology, melanoma and skin cancer.
Prior to earning his medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Dr. Davison worked as a dentist. After earning his medical degree, Dr. Davison completed a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Davison is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, as well as a member of numerous surgical societies such as the American Society of Facial and Reconstructive Surgeons, the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, the American Association of Plastic Surgeons and the National Capitol Plastic Surgery Society, of which he was the president in 2012.
Dr. Davison has contributed to numerous publications on new techniques and plastic surgery subjects. He is a national speaker on patient safety, prevention of deep vein thrombosis and reconstructive surgery techniques.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1992)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (1999)
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery / Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2002)
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery / Otolaryngology (1998)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (2000)