I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michael Noah Solomon, M.D.
Dr. Michael N. Solomon is the chief of pulmonary medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is affiliated with Suburban Hospital as well. Dr. Solomon is certified in critical care medicine, internal medicine and pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Chevy Chase Pulmonary Associates, located in Chevy Chase, Md. and Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Medical Building in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Solomon has an expertise in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, lung cancer, pleural diseases and bronchiectasis.
Dr. Solomon earned his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine at Georgetown University Medical Center as well.
Dr. Solomon has been named a Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly for 2012.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School (1997)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2000)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2000)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2002)