I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michael Thomas Keegan, M.D.
Capital Digestive Care
Appointment Phone: 240-737-0085
5550 Friendship Boulevard
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Michael T. Keegan is a gastroenterologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Keegan is certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Capital Digestive Care’s Metropolitan Gastroenterology Group, located in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Keegan earned his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, as well as a fellowship in a gastroenterology. Dr. Keegan then served on active duty in the United States Army as an attending physician at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center.
Dr. Keegan is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, the Christian Medical and Dental Association, the Archdiocesan Health Care Network and the John Carroll Society. Dr. Keegan travels to a small community in the Dominican Republic every year with Somos Amigos Medical Missions.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of South Carolina (1975)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1979)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Gastroenterology (1981)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (1981)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1979)