I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Karen L Blackburn, M.D.
Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Expertise: Contraception, Gynecology, High Risk OB, Obstetrics, Women's Health
Dr. Karen L. Blackburn is an obstetrician and gynecologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Blackburn is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She practices out of Bloom OB/Gyn in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Blackburn has an expertise in contraception, high risk pregnancies, fertility and other women's health issues.
Dr. Blackburn earned her undergraduate degree from Washington & Lee University and her medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at George Washington University Hospital.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Wake Forest University School of Medicine (2010)
- George Washington University Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2014)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2017)