I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jeremy Andrew Marcus, M.D.
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Washington Nephrology Associates
Appointment Phone: 202-337-7660
730 24th St NW
Washington, DC 20037 map
Dr. Jeremy A. Marcus is a nephrologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and George Washington University Hospital, where he serves as an assistant professor of medicine for the George Washington University School of Medicine. Dr. Marcus is certified in internal medicine and nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Washington Nephrology Associates in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Marcus earned his medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where he also served as chief resident and clinical instructor of medicine. Dr. Marcus completed a fellowship in nephrology at Tufts-New England Medical Center.
Dr. Marcus is a member of the American College of Physicians.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (2001)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2006)
- New England Medical Center / Nephrology (2005)
- New England Medical Center / Nephrology (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Nephrology (2007)