I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Hasan Anwar Zia, M.B.A., M.D.
Sibley Memorial Hospital
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 202-370-6570
5255 Loughboro Road NW Washington, DC 20016
Dr. Hasan A. Zia is the director of critical care and emergency surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital, as well as a chief medical information officer and a medical director for quality and patient safety. Dr. Zia is certified in surgery and surgical critical care by the American Board of Surgery. He practices out of Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Surgery Department in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Zia earned his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. He completed a residency in general surgery at George Washington University Hospital, followed by a fellowship in trauma surgery at the University of Virginia Health System.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine (1999)
- George Washington University Hospital / General Surgery (2005)
- University of Virginia School of Medicine / Trauma Surgery (2006)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (2006)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgical Critical Care (2006)