I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Edward T Cullen, M.D.
Expertise: Family Medicine, Primary Care
Cullen Umosella Cullen and Cullen
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 240-497-1570
7625 Wisconsin Ave Suite 101 Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: 240-497-1570 | Fax: 301-657-5638
Dr. Edward T. Cullen is an internist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cullen is certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Cullen, Umosella, Cullen & Cullen in Bethesda, Md. and Oxon Hill, Md.
Dr. Cullen earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed an internship in internal medicine at St. Vincent Hospital, followed by a residency in internal medicine at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Cullen has been named a Super Doctor by the Washington Post and a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine, as well as a Top Family/General Practitioner by Washingtonian Magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1978)
- Geisinger Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1981)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1981)
Activities & Honors
- Super Doctor, The Washington Post Magazine
- Top M.D., Consumers' Checkbook
- Top Family/General Practitioner, Washingtonian Magazine
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
The Brothers Cullen. Bethesda Magazine (January/February 2008)