I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Dennis A Cullen, M.D.
Expertise: Primary Care
Cullen Umosella Cullen and Cullen
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 240-497-1570
7625 Wisconsin Ave Suite 101 Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: 240-497-1570 | Fax: 301-657-5638
Dr. Dennis A. Cullen is an internist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cullen is certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Cullen, Umosella, Cullen & Cullen in Bethesda, Md. and Oxon Hill, Md.
Dr. Cullen earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Cullen has been named a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine, as well as a Top Family/General Practitioner and a Top Internist by Washingtonian Magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1982)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)
Activities & Honors
- Top M.D., Consumers' Checkbook
- Top Family/General Practitioner, Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Internist, Washingtonian Magazine
- Assistant Team Physician and Team Internist, Washington Nationals Major League Baseball Team
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
The Brothers Cullen. Bethesda Magazine (January/February 2008)