I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Anca Gabriela Zinnes, M.D.
Languages: English, Romanian
Expertise: Addiction Psychiatry Services, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Opoid Pharmacology, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Women's Health
Dr. Anca G. Zinnes is a psychiatrist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Zinnes is certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She has a private practice in Chevy Chase, Md.
Dr. Zinnes has an expertise in addiction, psychopharmacology and women-focused psychiatry.
Dr. Zinnes earned her degrees from Spitalul Clinic de Urgenta and Duke University School of Medicine. She completed two residencies in internal medicine at Grivita Clinical Hospital, as well as a residency in hematology at Coltea Clinical Hospital and a residency in gastroenterology at Fundeni Clinical Hospital. Dr. Zinnes completed a residency in psychiatry at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, followed by a fellowship in psychiatry at Baltimore Washington Institute.
Dr. Zinnes is a member of the American Psychiatric Association.
Departments / Divisions
- Psychiatry at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Spitalul Clinic de Urgenta (1988)
- Psychiatry, Duke University School of Medicine (2006)
- Grivita Clinical Hospital / Internal Medicine (1992)
- Grivita Clinical Hospital / Internal Medicine (1993)
- Malaxa Hospital (1993)
- Coltea University Clinic / Hematology (1994)
- Fundeni Clinical Hospital / Gastroenterology (1994)
- Saint Elizabeths Hospital / Psychiatry (2006)
- Baltimore - Washington Institute / Psychiatry (2005)