I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Hans Joo Lee, M.D.
Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship Director
Associate Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Interventional Pulmonology, Pleural Diseases, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Research Interests: Emphysema; Post-lung-transplant bronchial stenosis (TBS); airway obstruction
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
601 N. Caroline St. Baltimore, MD 21287
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Hans Joo Lee is an associate professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include interventional pulmonology, medical education, pleural diseases, and pulmonary disease and critical care medicine. Dr. Lee serves as the interventional pulmonary fellowship director.
Dr. Lee is a specialist in interventional pulmonology in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and a pulmonologist in the Lung Cancer Program at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center.
He earned his M.D. from St. George's University School Of Medicine in Grenada. He completed his residency at the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at North Shore University Hospital in New York and a fellowship in interventional pulmonary medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship Director
- Wang Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship Director
- Associate Professor of Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, St George's University School of Medicine (2002)
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens / Internal Medicine (2005)
- North Shore University Hospital / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2008)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Pulmonary Medicine (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2008)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2005)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2007)
Research & Publications
Dr. Lee is participating in the LIBERATE clinical study for individuals who have difficulty breathing and suffer from severe emphysema. For more information, visit here.