I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
George Stewart Groman, M.D.
Assistant Director, CIC, Howard County General Hospital
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Vascular Ultrasound ...read more
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400 Columbia, MD 21044
Dr. George Groman is a Board-Certified clinical cardiologist with special interests in vascular ultrasound. He joined Cardiovascular Specialists in 1997, and currently serves as Director of Vascular Ultrasound. Under his direction, our vascular ultrasound program has achieved accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). He especially enjoys caring for patients with acute coronary syndromes. He is also a member of the Maryland Health Care Commission's Clinical Advisory Group on Cardiac Surgery and PCI Services.
A member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital, he previously served as Assistant Medical Director of the Cardiac Interventional Center.
- Assistant Director, CIC, Howard County General Hospital
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine (1979)
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1982)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1982)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
Videos & Media
The Importance of Calling 9-1-1 for Heart Attack Symptoms