I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Nirupama Putcha, M.D., M.H.S.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Telugu
Expertise: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
601 N. Caroline St. Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Nirupama Putcha is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary and critical care medicine.
Dr. Putcha completed her undergraduate degree at Northwestern University and earned her M.D. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She completed her residency in internal medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and earned her masters of health sciences from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She performed a fellowship in pulmonary diseases at Johns Hopkins.
She is certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham - REGISTRAR (2007)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary Diseases (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2014)