I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michael B Albert, M.D.
Dr. Michael B. Albert is a gastroenterologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Albert is certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Medical Building in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Albert earned his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He completed residencies in internal medicine at Mayo Medical School College of Medicine and Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Albert also completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at George Washington University.
Dr. Albert has been repeatedly named one of America’s Top Doctors by Castle Connolly. He was also named a Top Doctor in the Washington D.C. and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly in 2012.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1982)
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1985)
- The George Washington University / Gastroenterology (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1985)
Activities & Honors
- America's Top Doctors, Castle Connolly
- Top Doctor in Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore, Castle Connolly, 2012