I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Tangwan Bih Azefor, M.B.B.S.
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-6353
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Tangwan Azefor is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
She earned her M.D. from the University of London. She completed residencies at Mayday University Hospital, Worthing Hospital, Epsom District Hospital, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, Mount Vernon Hospital, Barnet General Hospital and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She performed a fellowship at the Tulane University School of Medicine.
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, University of London (1999)
- Mayday University Hospital (2000)
- Worthing Hospital / Surgical House Physician (2000)
- Epsom District Hospital (2001)
- Charing Cross & Westminster Med School (2002)
- Mount Vernon Hospital (2004)
- Barnet General Hospital (2005)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences / Anesthesiology (2009)
- Tulane University School of Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2010)