I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Hany Salah, D.O.
Hany Samir Salah, D.O.
Languages: English, Arabic
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Trauma
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Salah has been in the practice of Anesthesiology for over 15 years full time. He has worked at Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland full time as a clinical instructor and Associate Professor.
In 2013, Dr. Salah was nominated and accepted to be a clinical oral board examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology. He has also been nominated to participate as a clinical Anesthesiology Examiner for the Amercian Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Salah serves as the Cheif Medical Officer at Eagleforce in Northern Virginia, a software engineering company specializing in mass data analysis, providing clinical and administrative medical expertise.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Salah is a member on the Velocipede Cycling Racing Team. Currently he is training for a CAT 4 racing level.
- Attending Anesthesiologist
Departments / Divisions
- DO, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (1993)
- AOA Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2005)
Activities & Honors
- Academic Scholarship, Lyons Academic Achievement and Faculity Nomination, 1990
- Amercian Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology AOBA
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)