I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Adrienne Williams Scott, M.D.
Chief, Wilmer Eye Institute - Bel Air
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Diabetic Retinopathy, Epiretinal Membranes, Macular Degeneration (Age-Related), Macular Holes, Medical Diseases of the Retina, Ophthalmology, Retinal Detachment, Retinal Vein Occlusion, Surgical Diseases of the Retina ...read more
Research Interests: age-related macular degeneration; diabetic retinopathy; pathologic myopia; optical coherence tomography
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute - Bel Air
Appointment Phone: 410-893-0480
620 Boulton Street
Bel Air, MD 21014 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Wilmer Eye Institute
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Adrienne W. Scott, M.D, is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute. Dr. Scott treats patients across the broad spectrum of vitreoretinal medical and surgical diseases, and specializes in treating macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, vascular occlusions, macular holes, retinal detachments and epiretinal membranes.
Dr. Scott received her M.D. degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and completed her ophthalmology residency at the Duke University Eye Center. During her residency, Dr. Scott received the Ocular Innovation Award, the K. Alexander Dastgheib Eye Surgery Award and the Edward K. Isbey, Jr. M.D. Award for clinical excellence. She remained at the Duke Eye Center to complete her two-year fellowship training in vitreoretinal surgery prior to joining the Wilmer faculty.
- Chief, Wilmer Eye Institute - Bel Air
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine (2002)
- Duke University Eye Center / Ophthalmology (2006)
- Duke University Eye Center / Vitreo-Retinal Surgery (2008)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2007)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Association for Research and Vision in Ophthalmology
- Maryland Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons