I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Joyce Leitch Jones, M.D., M.S.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-1725
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0501
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Joyce Leitch Jones is a faculty member at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is infectious diseases.
Dr. Jones earned her M.D. at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Columbia University Medical Center and performed a fellowship in epidemiology at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2001)
- Columbia University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- Weill Cornell Medical College / Epidemiology (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2004)