I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Gillian Raemi Isaac, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, French
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Gillian R. Isaac is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Isaac specializes in obstetric regional anesthesiology.
She earned her medical and doctoral degrees at the SUNY Downstate College of Medicine. She completed anesthesiology residencies at both New York Presbyterian Hospital and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Isaac is board certified in anesthesiology.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine (2005)
- New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2009)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2010)