I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Shruti Makarand Paranjape, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Languages: English, Marathi
Expertise: Cystic Fibrosis, Lung Transplant, Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine
Research Interests: Development of anti-microbial compounds to treat chronic pulmonary infections; Cystic fibrosis; Lung transplantation
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Pediatrics
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-955-2035
200 N. Wolfe Street Rubenstein Child Health Building Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-955-2795 | Fax: 410-955-1030
Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-997-5437
6420 Rockledge Drive Suite 2300 Bethesda, MD 20817
Dr. Shruti Paranjape attended the University of Pennsylvania and received her M.D. from the University of Pittsburgh. She completed her pediatrics residency and pediatric pulmonology fellowship at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
She has served as the Assistant Director of the CF Center at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Her awards include the James Sutherland Award for Outstanding Research by a Young Investigator.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (1994)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC / Pediatrics (1997)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC / Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine (2000)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Pulmonology (2000)
Activities & Honors
- James Sutherland Award for Outstanding Research by a Young Investigator