I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Tina Pham Tran, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Vietnamese
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7481
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Tina Pham Tran is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Tran received her medical degree at the Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine. She performed her residency in anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiology.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Joint Appointment in Ophthalmology
- MD, Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine (2004)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2008)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2009)
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Anesthesiology