I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Colletta Amanda Richards, M.D.
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Colletta Richards-Claggett is an associate professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
She earned her M.D. from Georgia Regents University. She completed a residency in anesthesiology at the University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics as well as a residency in general surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She performed a fellowship in pain management at MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- MD; Medicine, Medical College of Georgia - Augusta University (1985)
- University of Illinois at Chicago / General Surgery (1987)
- University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics / Anesthesiology (1990)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Pain Management (1992)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1993)