I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Alice Lee, M.D.
Office Medical Director, Internal Medicine
Languages: English, Korean, Spanish
Expertise: Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - White Marsh
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 443-442-2300
4924 Campbell Boulevard Suite 200 Nottingham, MD 21236
Alice Lee, M.D., practices pediatrics and internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians White Marsh. She also serves as office medical director for internal medicine at the practice.
Dr. Lee earned her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., and completed her residency training in both medicine and pediatrics at University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore. Dr. Lee is double-board certified in pediatrics and in internal medicine. She is fluent in Korean and Spanish.
- Office Medical Director, Internal Medicine
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1999)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2003)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2003)