I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Vanessa Catherine Howells, M.D.
Medical Director, Preschool Clinical Programs, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Preschool and Infant Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Vanessa Howells is an instructor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of children with mental illness, as well as adult psychiatry. She serves as medical director of Preschool Clinical Programs at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Howells received her medical degree from the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in 2002. She completed residencies in psychiatry and child psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Philadelphia in 2005 and 2007, respectively.
She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Medical Director, Preschool Clinical Programs, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia (2002)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry Child Psychiatry (2007)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Child And Adolescent Psychiatry (2009)