I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sally Bitzer, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, German
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Pain Management
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7610
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, Suite 6349G
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Sally Bitzer is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is pediatric anesthesiology.
Dr. Bitzer received her medical degree from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Tufts Medical Center and performed two fellowships in anesthesiology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital. She also completed a fellowship in anesthesiology and critical care medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
She is board certified in anesthesiology.
Dr. Bitzer is a Co-Director for PEDI-20, a novel Pediatric Anesthesiology Educational/Training program designed to educate training anesthesiologists in the perioperative care of the pediatric patient.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, Penn State College of Medicine (1988)
- Tufts-New England Medical Center Hospitals / Pediatrics (1991)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Anesthesiology (1994)
- Children's Hospital / Pediatric Anesthesiology (1995)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2002)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1996)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2014)