I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Anna Marie Gonzaga, M.D.
Medical Director, Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Mind-Body Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0018
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5104
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Anna Gonzaga is an instructor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her professional interests include adolescent psychiatry, community psychiatry, and mind-body medicine.
She serves as the medical director of the Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where they offer dialectical behavioral therapy, SPARCS and mind-body medicine.
Dr. Gonzaga completed her undergraduate studies at Duke University. She earned her M.D. degree from Medical College of Ohio. She completed her adult psychiatry residency at Duke University Medical Center and did her child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship from The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Medical Director, Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- MD, University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences (1997)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2001)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2003)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Child And Adolescent Psychiatry (2003)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Psychiatry (2002)