Sajida Chaudry, M.D., MPH, practices family medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Odenton, where she also serves as office medical director. She received her medical degree from King Edward Medical University, and completed her residency in family practice at New York Medical Colleges Health Institutions. Dr. Chaudry is board-certified in family practice and public health & general preventive medicine.
- MBBS, King Edward Medical University (1994)
- St Joseph's Medical Center / Family Practice (1999)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (2001)
- American Board of Family Medicine / Family Practice (1999)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine / Public Health & Gen Preventive Med (2002)