I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Andrea Slotkoff Marx, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3052
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1552
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Andrea Slotkoff Marx is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is rheumatology.
Dr. Marx earned her M.D. from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center and performed her fellowship in rheumatology at Georgetown University Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1988)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center / Medicine (1992)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Rheumatology (1994)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (1994)