I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Robin McKenzie, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Expertise: HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Diseases and International Health, Travel Medicine
Research Interests: Vaccines for enteric diseases
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-955-1725
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-955-8931
601 N. Caroline St. Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-955-8931 | Fax: 410-614-2301
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-550-0501
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Phone: 410-550-9080 | Fax: 410-550-1169
Robin McKenzie, M.D., assistant professor of medicine at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, is board-certified in internal medicine and adult infectious diseases. She has extensive clinical expertise in general infectious disease, HIV/AIDS and travel medicine. Her research focuses on the prevention and treatment of enteric infections, with a particular interest in the evaluation of needle-free vaccines.
- Associate Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine (1978)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1981)
- Washington DC VA Medical Center / Infectious Diseases (1982)
- West Virginia University / Infectious Diseases (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (1984)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1982)
Research & Publications