I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Joel Mark Fradin, M.D.
Director of Ultrasound, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Breast Disease, Diagnostic Radiology, Liver Biopsies, Obstetrical Ultrasound, Shoulder Ultrasound
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Joel Fradin is the Director of Ultrasound at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and an Associate Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. His expertise includes breast disease, diagnostic radiology, liver biopsies, obstetrical ultrasound, and shoulder ultrasound.
Dr. Fradin received his medical degree from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Winthrop University Hospital and radiology residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital. Dr. Fradin performed his fellowship at State University of New York School of Medicine at Stony Brook in body imaging.
- Director of Ultrasound, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD; Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine (1985)
- Winthrop University Hospital / Diagnostic Radiology (1986)
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital / Radiology (1987)
- Winthrop University Hospital / Diagnostic Radiology (1989)
- State University of New York School of Medicine at Stony Brook / Body Imaging (1990)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (1989)