I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Cynthia Holcroft Argani, M.D.
Director, Labor and Delivery at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Expertise: Gynecology and Obstetrics, High Risk OB, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Multiple Gestations, Obstetrics, Pregnancy and Childbirth, Women's Reproductive Health ...read more
Research Interests: placental histopathology; perinatal disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0400
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Cynthia H. Argani, M.D., FACOG, is an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and director of labor and delivery at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and maternal-fetal medicine, Dr. Argani has clinical and research interests in patient safety issues and the management of complicated patients in the labor and delivery setting. She has been published in various medical journals, including the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Director, Labor and Delivery at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- MD; Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine (1996)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2000)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / OB/GYN-Maternal Fetal Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2016)