I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Paul Eric Segal, D.O.
Medical Director, Fresenius Kidney Care Nashua Court
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Chronic Kidney Disease, Hemodialysis, Nephrology, Peritoneal Dialysis
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-0670
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Paul E. Segal, D.O. is currently an Instructor of Medicine in the Division of Nephrology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He completed his undergraduate studies at Clark University and later pursued a B.S.(Physician Assistant) at University of Florida completing a subsequent PA Surgical Residency at Yale University. He received his medical degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines, Iowa and completed his Medical Residency at Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. His Nephrology Fellowship was completed at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Segal is currently the Medical Director of the Fresenius Kidney Care Nashua Court and is pursuing a degree in Clinical Informatics at Johns Hopkins. He is co-authoring a Clinical Support Decision System for ''point of care'' application in the Division of Nephrology.
- Medical Director, Fresenius Kidney Care Nashua Court
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- DO, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Scie (1995)
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore / Internal Medicine (1998)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Nephrology (2000)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1998)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Nephrology (2000)