I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jeffrey Mark Chinsky, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Medical Genetics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-368-2516
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-368-2506 | Fax: 410-368-3549
Dr. Jeffrey Mark Chinsky is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is medical genetics.
Dr. Chinsky earned his M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He completed his residency in pediatrics and performed a fellowship in genetics at Baylor College of Medicine.
He is certified in clinical biochemical genetics and in clinical genetics from the American Board of Medical Genetics.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Departments / Divisions
- MD PhD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1983)
- Baylor College of Medicine / Pediatrics (1987)
- Baylor College of Medicine / Genetics (1990)
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics / Clinical Biochemical Genetics (1990)
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics / Clinical Genetics / MD (1990)