I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Matthew Kashima, M.D.
Matthew L Kashima, M.D.
4.6 out of 5
Director, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Expertise: Airway Disorders, Dizziness, Ear infections, Ear Surgery, Head and Neck Cancers, Head and Neck Surgery, Head and Neck Tumors, Hearing Disorders, Hearing Loss, Hoarseness, Laryngeal Disorders, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology (ENT), Otology, Parathyroid Diseases, Sleep Apnea, Snoring Disorders, Swallowing Disorders, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Diseases, Vertigo, Vocal Cord Nodules, Vocal Cord Paralysis, Zenker's Diverticulum ...read more
Research Interests: General otolaryngology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Matthew Kashima, M.D., director of otolaryngology at Johns Hopkins at Bayview Medical Center, specializes in the treatment of diseases of the ears, nose and throat....read more
- Director, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1995)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (2001)
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery / Otolaryngology-General (2002)
Videos & Media
2017 Best Consulting Physician at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – Matthew Kashima, M.D.