I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Andrew Frank Angelino, M.D.
Director of Psychiatry, Howard County General Hospital
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, AIDS Psychiatry, Dual-Diagnosis, HIV/HCV Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychosomatic Medicine, Substance Abuse ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Howard County General Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-720-8149
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, MD 21044 map
- Director of Psychiatry, Howard County General Hospital
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Loyola University Chicago (1993)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (1997)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Psychiatry (1999)
Research & Publications
- Treisman GF, Angelino AF. The Psychiatry of AIDS: A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2004.
- Angelino AF, Treisman GJ. Hepatitis C The Next Psychiatric Epidemic? Maryland Psychiatrist 2002; 28: 12-13.
- Treisman GT, Angelino AF. Psychiatric Issues in the Management of Patients with HIV Infection. JAMA 2001; 286: 2857-2864.
- Angelino AF, Treisman GJ. Management of Psychiatric Disorders in Patients Infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001; 33:847-856.
Activities & Honors
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- Maryland Psychiatric Society