I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kimberly Sue Peairs, M.D.
Clinical Director, General Internal Medicine at Green Spring Station
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Cancer Survivorship, Internal Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Appointment Phone: 410-583-2774
10753 Falls Road
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093 map
An active member of the Society of General Internal Medicine and American College of Physicians, Dr. Kimberly Peairs academic interests include women's health, medical education and delivery of care to breast cancer survivors.
She serves as a firm faculty leader for the Johns Hopkins Osler Medical Residency and is a co-director of the Topics in Clinical Medicine Course.
Dr. Peairs received her medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and went on to complete her internship and residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Peairs was selected to be an assistant chief of service (chief resident) on the Olser Medical Service and joined the faculty in the Division of General Internal Medicine shortly thereafter, where she is now medical director of general internal medicine at Green Spring Station. She is board-certified in internal medicine.
- Clinical Director, General Internal Medicine at Green Spring Station
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1992)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1995)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1995)
Research & Publications
Selected PublicationsView all on Pubmed
- Peairs KS, Wolff AC, Olsen SJ, Bantug ET, Shockney L, Kantsiper ME, Carrino-Tamasi E, Snyder CF. Coordination of care in breast cancer survivors: an overview. J Support Oncol. 2011 Nov-Dec;9(6):210-5. doi: 10.1016/j.suponc.2011.06.008. Review. PMID: 22055890
- Peairs KS, Barone BB, Snyder CF, Yeh HC, Stein KB, Derr RL, Brancati FL, Wolff AC. Diabetes mellitus and breast cancer outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Jan 1;29(1):40-6. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2009.27.3011. Epub 2010 Nov 29. Review. PMID: 21115865
Activities & Honors
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine